knock knock...let me in


 outside i see the most glorious of days
where light so bright my mood sways,
to knock knock... knock on your door, a definite
waiting patiently for u to answer, rather obstinate.
for what i shall offer...my precious...be real decadent,
 today be i of erotic and inviting temperament,
to show u how each fantasy we shall implement
lost in each other immanent...
lustfully... deliciously each action and thought... relevant.

so...

knock, knock, knock...!...do open quick and let me in...!...
allow me with my suggestion your world to spin
with my touch my lips my gaze your skin
to weave  a seductive spell and chase away your chagrin. 

i shall eat...no...!...rather devour your hesitancy
make u question your complacency
and once u understand what deep within u dwells
forth it will burst, with liberated zest your inner need swells.

it shall know to sway and dance and indulge
it will know in all sensuous goodness deep to plunge
and at no point will there be the need to question
but, rather to know to keep the euphoria, the suggestion.

and now that the door is open and i have entered,
and the delicious kinky naughtiness of my thoughts has been presented,
and u have recognised them and, each one accepted,
a new journey...a new adventure...i know...shall be invented.

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts