on the sofa we would lay



 on the sofa we would be...

would u know to lie next to me...
would u be aware how engaged my whole state of being would be?
that, nothing else would know to penetrate my thought,
that, all existent would be...u and i...complete.

would u feel the magic of the moment..?... where, yours i am
...solely yours...
your touch  knowing to imprint an eternal mark of care,
and away i would sail on surrendered shores...
every fibre of my being
willing and seeing
of what u present
a delicious advent
in the simplicity
of sincerity
generous and giving
the other... willing...
to step forth
courageous, loved...acknowledged in all they are.

would u know to kiss me deep, encouraging my walls to fall
catching me gentle in your strength should u hear my uncertain call?

always ready to take
away to shake
any doubt
for...
together we would know
on the sofa to lay
and
each other show..

a trusting surrender

a sweetness of faith

in a lovers touch.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts