now that i have your attention.


Again...how music knows to give a piece written a different mood and feel...enjoy.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rp1aXe4AU
( at 32.30mins begins the read)

Now....that i have your attention...and...a book has been chosen,
come...sit with me
oh please!... let me read to u!
Would u not care to be as naked as me...?...to feel free...?...in physicality...?...to simply be?
come...allow me to enchant your ears with a story read.
each word i shall read with the sole purpose to hold u enslaved with every turn of the page...
and should i perchance lift my head to gaze upon u...maybe....your eyes....
shall be feasting on my comfortable repose...suggestive that u should sit closer...?...
maybe take the book from me...?...
your turn to read...?...allow me to be enchanted in return?...for the words written seem to spell an enslavement of reader and listener...an understanding to feed off of each other, 
taking turns to tell the tale of minds open...inviting...one.

i know i shall envelope u in the story read.
i know...u shall know...how to read to me...take me in.
i know we shall write our own tale...a tale of lovers 

...transgressing...

...transmitting...

 beyond the here and now.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts