A Friday morning visit down the Rabbit hole.




when a dream knows to be so erotically titillating, and one be desirous to bring it into ones waking day...
 
.......
 
"...how far down the rabbit hole should i jump
before my head i bump?
when the body yearns
and the mind churns
the image of u naked
within me deep throbbing awakened!
it be only in dreams,
...so it seems.
that your body lay below me
mine to devour unrestrained free
with every flick of my tongue
deeper into luscious lust flung!
your hardness be proof
no longer aloof.
clutching me into your spread legs
your balls tight for attention begs...
a sigh... escapes me
deeper into dreamland to fall and more  see,
desperately holding on for the image to stay
reality creeping in, trying to keep it at bay
for to wake means u will be gone
as would my Babylon.
to grasp at the disintegrating image of pleasure
that unfulfilled ache in my groin there be no measure.
too far down the rabbit hole, i fell
knowing it only be a dream...too well.
but the waking hours know to make that dream a reality
of behaviour a propensity
for this time when down the rabbit hole i jump
no longer my head to bump
together Babylon, deliciously sweet and rich in unison
on each other feast, a dish lucullan...
for mine... in waking hours... u shall be,
as will i be yours to roam my body... completely."
RB.

.....
This Friday be a day where the mind will not know to be in equilibrium with reality
for last nights dream be such to make me sigh all day...
 
Happy Friday.




Comments

Popular Posts