concede





 if upon the plinth u should lay
before you recline, and your full form display
first, allow me in your head
under your skin my nearness to bed.

it be not the massage as such to be delivered
but, much more to be realised and considered,
for the experience of surrender on the plinth
be the end result of the labyrinth.




 the labyrinth... what might that entail?
the courage to trust, oneself avail?
to my lead, my direction, my request to let go
down the path where my hands and body with your energy shall flow.

i shall find u, bind u, inside of me,
allow u to feel and my erotic sensuality see,
my space, my mind, i shall gift in our share
the union and naked truth in each other see, the dare.



your need to grasp close to climb into my head,
to pull your head back kiss those yielding lips of yours instead.
 your hands to travel and for the first time read
naked flesh soft and what be the need.

no hurry... no rush... no want of speed
but simply to the moment drowning concede,
our bodies shall talk in their entwined state of desire
the embers flared  the want of what can be, now be the fire

the plinth eventual, does your body receive
an experience wondered, now know to believe,
all that be required is for you to concede
and further allow me your being to feed.

RB. 


Comments

Popular Posts