no chance of a Friday famine!


i do like what i see
an image i can relate to and completely,
be one with what before me displayed
in the shadow an invitation made.

i look at the shape and curves
kindly critical for that's what it deserves
a womanly form content the way it is
liking that a yearning desire  that shape be of his.



 dear shadow thank u for showing
in my imperfections knowing
my womanly form will always be
no matter what, fitting all his fantasies, perfectly.

and if i may admit
without a pompous crime commit
i do like the way my nipple does tease
in its erectness his sight does please.

oh dear shadow! i cannot imagine
no share with him, a sensual famine
for how could i myself cheat
and not surrender to him complete.

so let us an invitation extend
his thoughts with what i need blend
and send him a picture of this sight
for quicker than quick he will come and dabble in a rich delight! 

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts