Monday thoughts coy..?


 should i be coy in thought?
worried to be caught?
for my mind be unsettled
with images that have me rattled.
so long... too long... that u and i
have seen eye to eye
for far away be u in presence,
my loins ache, in your absence.
all of a sudden, a message at night
no longer that yearning need to fight,
closer does time bring u to me
how indulging i shall be! my thoughts set free.
first...i shall devour u with my eyes
our hankering to each other in lustful look, ties.
an urgent need to kiss your mouth deep
to further awaken my desires, too long asleep.
i shall climb all over your naked form
to what i need u shall conform
to grip me closer, closer than close,
in that embrace my urgency diagnose.
my mind and body be in love with u
dalliances so telling of that passion that burns within, too few...
and thus your return over and over
heartily welcomed, for erotic passions does know to uncover.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts