i cannot imagine that be a kink..?


 kink. 
kinky.
kinkiness.

if u should ask me what be my kink
the answer would come without a blink
it be the carefree indulgence in a man
his desire to surrender so that i can...


 ...so that i can look into his eyes deep
no hiding no holding back in my head him keep

...so that i can part my mouth and lick my lips
see his pupils dilate as his sanity dips

...so that i can stand real close and envelope him in a hug deep
feel him melt and be mine his body to take and keep

...so that i can whisper what be my intent
his sighs and erratic heart, to the suggestions his mind bent

...so that i can take his hands and guide
to place on my stockinged legs to slide

...so that i can before him play
the image of my stockings and heels an imprint forever stay

...so that i can invite him to touch and feel
toward what next shall happen feel him keel

so that he now has courage to tell me his kink
no longer unsure or hesitant, to share it in a blink.


 my kink be quite normal the freedom of spirit to dare
ones sensual erotic side to share
the freedom of expression to give and take
the shackles of misunderstanding and fear to shake.
what if your body exposed, openly naked and yearning
throbbing yet at the same time shyly burning
for fear that a simple sensual desire
to ask for it, and express it, would be dire.
to know to let go and a moment live
to take without hesitation and at the same time give
is a kiss not that , as is a touch and a look
that many a kingdom has made and shook?

so allow me with my stockings my ribbons and more
to knock on the limitations of your inner core
allow me to lead and be your guide
no need in unfulfilled fantasies your desires further to hide.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts