call me..?...a dinner date...

 
what would i say to u, should i have u on the mobile
and my number u happened to dial.
first, a smile would light my face
my heart a beat faster begin to race.
your number reflected a caller anonymous
nothing in the cloak and dagger behaviour anomalous.
it be that first hello that sets the pace
the mystery of what next, curiosity does lace.
indulgent be your tone, intent in every word
my mind alert, a deep passion in your voice to be heard.
you speak to something that within me deep does burn
you know my thoughts to lustful imaginings to turn.
you ask for my time, a dinner to share
in the loss of each other, the evening to flare.
you tell me how my lips you wish to kiss
in their softness telling my need to surrender, heavenly bliss.
you tease me with your need, my breasts to caress
your yearning, my whole body with your gaze to undress.
to run your hand up my inner thigh
under my stocking its way to ply.
my gasp of pleasure in your ear you want to hear,
that others sitting near might hear, no fear.
cocky u feel in them knowing my arousal
of what they may be missing, their sanity to unsettle and frazzle.
aaah... such a call to receive an invite tempting,
my thoughts on what the response would be pre-empting
already the mind on a flight of fancy
and there rings my phone...be it you?...quite uncanny...RB.


Comments

Popular Posts