a 'new you' discovered



 do i know your mind to capture
in ecstasy and moments of rapture
most definitely my beautiful one
for once through my door, it shall be done.

first with my eyes to undress u complete
then kiss u soft yet with passion deplete
any inhibitions or doubt that may linger
to step toward my little den and beckon u with my finger.

i shall show u what it means to let go
i shall show u what it means to go with the flow
when down to lay naked, i, u make
to know to make u quiver and shake.

between your spread legs i shall stand
and coax u to rise to the occasion grand
and that only with my feathery touch
it be futile to sanity clutch.

why bother to fight that desire so lustful
rather in my teasing wickedness be trustful
let your yearnings be vocal and begging, please
allow me to set free all u want with my tease.

the crests of many an emotion new u shall experience
that it mirror your fantasies not a coincidence
for what greater pleasure for me it be
than to take u through my looking glass and set u free.

u shall ride what your imagination created
u shall let loose and to surrender unabated
you shall give of yourself without reserve
no care for the old ways to preserve.

i shall take and drown in your need
i shall indulge and completely feed
on the heat and the throb of what pounds in me
a unison of body and mind it shall be.

and when it feels as if your mind be detached
with the reality of who u were mismatched
for no longer do u recognise those restrictions before
for opened wide be the 'new you' door.

no longer the ability to take a step back
no longer the happiness to back track
to that old restricted and uncertain you
but rather to welcome and enjoy new passions that till now were few.

RB.





Comments

Popular Posts