Introduction...The RB Brand...countdown #1



Good morning Sunday!...Good morning All!

For some time now, i have been posting cryptic clues as to a journey i had chosen for myself. Unfinished stories, hints as to my challenges and train of thought and of mind when slightly off keel. All in the hope of bringing you on board in understanding and supporting me in my journey forward and thus,
opening up a new mindset, approach and understanding in your journey with me. 


My fate had mapped a space unusual, unexpected, considering my austere professional upbringing and background. All of a sudden i found myself in an environment most intimate, most revealing, most sensual....yet, far from unfamiliar or uncomfortable.
I have never been one to go on long trips of guilt or any form of self inflicted punishment, and thus, with careful consideration, was accepting of such. What helped was my ability to acknowledge and recognise that there are people who are bright, knowledgeable, wise, kind, extremely successful and prosperous, giving, teaching....leaders. They know to set an example for others to follow. They know to be supportive, encouraging and guiding when needed. I recognised very quickly that these people, in their professionalism paired with sympathy and empathy, were also no mans fool and knew to cut one to the ground, in the most subtle of ways, when needed.
So i went out my way to watch, absorb, hear, take on, learn surround myself and any other verb that may exist in that category....with this type of mindset and style of living life. I can confidently say, that most of these intelligent, wise, successful and prosperous people had many many skeletons in their closet but, it did not deter them from trying to reach those high levels of success both personally and professionally.
And thus begun my journey through life and stood me in good stead when most needed.

Each one of us has our own road to travel and mine,  was going to be this. How i was to get to this point too, i realised was necessary, for along the way i accumulated many a success and failure that would mould me into what i am today.
My experiences and education, both formal and informal, gave me the tools and understanding of focusing, desiring, applying and bringing into fruition that which i identified as my next project at hand. Although i claim to have had the happiest of childhoods and the most fortunate of ones too, i can guarantee you , it was not always smooth sailing, and being the maverick that i am, brought upon myself hardships that could have been averted if i had known to toe the line.
But, that was not what i was born to and, why indulge myself in self pity and cheat myself of life itself?

And thus...nearly a year ago began the countdown to 
'The RB Brand'.

RB is women...who is considerate and understanding of the plight of women. She understands femininity and what it is that turns those cogs that define her. Yet, at the same time, knows to be uncertain and work through it. She is passionate and real and a hero in her own right. Her world is colourful and very little is not possible. She loves without reserve. She gives without reserve and takes just as much. She is an enigma at time, sometimes a Fata Morgana...there are too few words to describe her for she is all women.
One thing for sure, she is passionate, sensual, sexual, revealing surrendering, alluring, seductive and intelligence and wisdom makes her successful in her alliances and dealings with her male counterpart.
She knows and accepts who her man is... she knows to make him King of Her World yet, rule with a sturdy and fair hand. She makes him grow, she makes him flourish.
She makes him love her unreservedly, she makes him ache for her, she makes him lust for her.
She makes him kiss and protect her and hold her in the palm of his hand like she is the last drop of water on this earth...she wishes to bring out the very core of both men and women in their sensual dealing with each other...for she is every woman and she invites every man into discovering himself in who she is.

and that is ...
'The RB Brand'.
 
....and thus, RB welcomes you on board and looks forward to enriching your life with colourful possibilities that have always lived within you and that are not taboo but, a mere extension of what all humans were born with...and simply, forgotten.

Sincerely and loyally yours

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts