when logic does not prevail...



so 
here is the image...an image found on the internet
and
here is my thought....


do come my way and steal my mouth
do come my way and pull my hair
arch my neck and take my lips,
make me drown
with sanity no grips.

hungry, feed on what i offer
take it, possess it and make it yours
gently, completely taste me whole,
make me beg
do possess my soul.

i care not but, to reveal myself
to let u know the lust that burns
the need to have u enter me,
to make u growl
to set us free.

no holding back those thoughts erotic
don't stop, don't think
just take me with the swell,
for all i care to feel
is what u do so well.

so come my way and steal me whole
this body yearns
the mouth does burn,
no stopping now my sexy one
our nakedness my thoughts does turn.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts