why would u be shy of your thoughts?



 how close can u get to that which wonders in and out of my thought,
what if an invitation i extend, in those imaginings for both of us to be caught?
i shall share and let u know
not in words but, in action show
what it be that knows to fill my head
what many may be shy to admit to for, too raunchy by many it be said.

really? the fact that a fecund mind i possess
and that others may question causes me no distress,
for to be hypocritical about my ability to openly dabble in the erotic and sensual
does not suit me and would drive me insane and frigid eventual.

no...not...nope...a state of well being and balance be attained at all time
hard work knows to tire the body and mind and it confine
so to cheat myself and turn my back on a state natural
impossible for my reality and imaginings be achiral.

so let me show u and let me lead
allow me to plant an exotic seed
of thoughts different, consuming and plunging
the ability to know to acknowledge without guilt or fear, exalting.

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts