bewitch me...enchant me


bewitch me
enchant me...possess me all
take me
and kiss me gently...my resistance shall fall.

your touch your look does make me drown
your sensual queen, u shall me crown
for once those sensual embers u do stoke
an erotic naughtiness u will invoke.

no holding back of what i shall take
in u, a grunting groaning lustfulness, i shall wake
i shall plough your thoughts with my juicy warmth
your mouth i shall lick, an eagerness in your kisses bring forth.

your hands i will let travel all over my burning flesh
desperately seeking for our bodies to mesh
i will make u whimper and writhe and thrust
all because u dared to enchant me now to possess u, a must.
we shall be delirious in every position engaged
whatever between us before may have passed upstaged.

and as the tiredness of contented play
begins to possess our limbs and in our minds does stay
then once again, u shall me bewitch, with your manliness
as i lay back and accept, in total 'abandoness'.

RB.

 

Comments

Popular Posts