the acknowledgement...The RB Brand...countdown #2





You know those times when one is aware of what ones dream may be, what space one would love to occupy but, no matter the struggle or application, it somehow seems to evade one.
So one follows another path. Many a time it may not be as satisfactory yet, it reaps its rewards and along the way, one begins to forget that dream from long ago...that space wished upon...only to be revisited with sighs and nostalgia, now and again.
Those revisits can be dangerous and can know to make one regret many a good thing in ones life...constantly comparing it to that "what if" scenario.
But...what if the path one is on, is one needed to be travelled, needed to be known, for somewhere along the line one became blind and lost in the trivialities of things that did not define ones spirit?
What if a map had been set out to bring one back to ones self in the most unexpected ways...a journey travelled that many would define as non-conformist, questionable.
The trick then lies to know what this whole journey may be about, to define and understand the present and what the future may hold, to not be scared. For to cower in fear is the best aphrodisiac to feed the mind of those that prey on uncertainty and draw strength from ones surrender.




 

And that is how it began for me...in all my pompous and assured and successful professional life, all of a sudden i found myself flailing to survive...a decision taken that cost me nearly all and, made me rethink and look at life differently.
My will to continue living the good life i knew and to not let go of any of the beautiful things i had surrounded myself with, made me seek avenues of saving all that i had worked for and knew at that point.
That was not to be...well...i didn't lose everything.
I did have to let go of much i loved and tightened my belt real tight and applied myself to "SURVIVAL MODE". It worked.
So began the discovery of a me that was always there. So began this new journey that was the dream i had always had .

So began The RB Brand.

It started with writings, appreciated, to my surprise. The interest grew. It led to an offer and that offer took me on a journey most amazing....somewhere along the line, the business model began to change...so like me...budget forecasts, understanding the input in relation to the remuneration received...my need to not be a fly by night, awoke in me my analytical, strategic being.
And thus begun the long haul back and forth to eventually arrive at the doorstep of it all happening and coming together!!

From the onset RB was not me yet was (does that make sense?)...RB became everything i wished to share with those who were interested. RB became my dreams, my fantasies, my reality of another sort. She defined my love of the human psyche, understanding man and woman alike and loving them for what they are.
Unreserved in her expression of thought, hungry to communicate both physically and mentally...keen to absorb and at the same time share.
i can imagine this script may make many uncomfortable for we have become creatures without courage to express ourselves in the most revealing of ways. I do care to reveal myself for what i hope to bring to you, is the revelation that sensuality and seductiveness and sexuality is not taboo and is as natural as the birth of each one of us. 





The RB Brand is sincere, it is sensual, it is sexy, it is erotic, it is normal.

It is your dream your fantasy... it is not unique at all but, rather, everything you know, simply put in another format .
What be that format?
it culminates in a gathering to raise a bubbly to all the uncertainty that eventually has come to fruition in the most positive of ways.

Sincerely and loyally yours

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts