a like-minded convergence


i wonder...if by any chance, 

...perchance...

if i allowed my dream to fly
across the vastness of a clear sky
that by some chance,

...perchance...

that dream of mine your mind would catch
and your attention completely snatch,
with the depths of a passion that within do churn
the longing unbearable my heart does burn...!

an imagined tryst between true lovers
the affect of such the truth uncovers...
delirious, and captured, in what could be
the longing, the need of such to be free.



and... if by chance,

...perchance...

that dream does catch your mind,
do sit back and nestle in the haziness and find,
my kisses, my warmth, the pulse of my desire
the core of your manliness to fire.
and then imagine to lay me down,
to allow yourself in my surrender to drown,
it be not a coital indulgence
but, rather , of sensual like-mindedness, a convergence.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts