My Saturday awakening


...In the wake of another global tragedy...

when the value of another's life means nothing more 
than making a political statement,
when the maiming and killing of another human
simply be an expression of a political preference,
when tit-for-tat has no sense
but to destroy any potential thin thread of hope and reconciliation,
when the desire to find common ground
be bombed to hell by radical forces.

...sheep and believers of the nonsensical...

who cannot think for themselves but, take on another's command
to destroy the very fibre of humanity

cowardise on the rise,

that of those who carry guns and hide behind 
an affiliation to groups set on promoting hatred.

how weak of mind and character be u who think
that the 'Almighty'
 whatever be the 'Name'
shall accept u in a life here-after.

sickness of mind and character be the very definition and fibre 
of those who dare to imagine the taking of anothers life
shall grant them a worthy life eternal.

how anger knows to stir vengence.
how hatred knows to smoulder.
how u tempt me to curse u and wish upon u 
the most unimaginable pains and losses.

but.
is it worth it?

for u know not even your own life's worth.
u are but a vile example,
 a degradation to the meaning of humanity...

u terrorist

u fucker....who takes lives of the innocents
u are not worthy of my hatred or vengeance...u are 

NOTHING!!!

a shall not taint my existence with thoughts of u.

...even the 'Almighty'
whatever be the 'Name'
has forgotten u. 

....

Dear Lord.
spare my thoughts and cleanse me of what i feel beginning to gnaw at the edges of reason and logic...
my understanding of worldly matters and the unfairness that reigns strong
under the guise
of elected political regimes 
confuse me even more.
let me not waver in my faith in the good of
humanity
and let me regain my faith in the wealth of goodness
that knows to reside in humans.

how fucked up we are
...us...
stupid humans.

...please help us see again...

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts