camouflaged...to re-emerge victorious



'...come closer dear...lend me your ear
...hear...
upon my back u will see,
unity,
a society.
where values dear
values clear,
define an existence,
...a consistence...
a cultural definition
a tradition.
of forefathers wisdom,
wholesome.
a propensity
toward integrity.

matriarch.

patriarch.

a circle full...

at times unclear
for, life does know to rear,
confusion,
illusion.
desire to mislead,
greed.

like me,
sometimes u cannot see,
when camouflaged i be.
hiding.
my time biding.
to re-emerge glorious!
victorious!
and once again take my place 
the uncertainty of challenges deface.

a strong society shall survive
come alive,
know their core
ask of themselves... more...
and... remember ...to heed
that seed,
planted before eternity began
before the creation of man.

hope
be the scope.'

RB. 



Comments

Popular Posts