the jacket...aside


why would i care
to not dare?
look upon what be beneath
the jacket hides well, underneath?
my breasts so naughty knowingly
the lining of the jacket lovingly
the sensitivity of nipples free
to rub against and hard be...!
aaaah...! now where be a lovers touch !?!
desirous be my breasts so much
the gentleness of a sensual hand
further by a lovers kiss be fanned...
erotic thoughts and desires deep
within ones loins to settle and seep,
like lava HOT and searingly POSSESSIVE!
wants and needs becoming obsessive!!!
to breathe... becomes a task near unmanageable...
the absence of a lover unbearable.....
....
breathe! breathe! breathe!... the mind begs
shaky and weak be my legs...!

time to find that lover dear.
time my flesh to burn and sear.
in kisses hot and passionately telling
for once again ...i feel...my needs...welling. 

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts