the reality of an empty bed




silently, quietly
i shall come upon u... to watch u first and feast my eyes
upon your unreserved display of manliness.
so still and serene be your repose
yet, pulsating in its naked surrender
with the promise of passions untapped.
and as i lay here, with eyes closed, my imagination further weaves
beautiful images of u...
your eyes hungering pools, soft and begging
pulling me into what u need.
your hand persuasive, as it gently clasps my wrist and nudges me closer into u.
your mouth,
a yielding softness on your lips...
and with fascination i watch as your other hand
possessively clasps and caresses the length of your upright shaft.
u want me to watch...u want to torture my mind...u want me to want u beyond the beyond.
i cannot help, as i lay here, but to caress my breasts 
and feel the hardening of my nipples.
i cannot help... the desperate tortured yelp
that escapes my aching breasts. 
how pervasive this dull ache in my loins...
how cruel the mind to imagine a lover 
perchance a reality in another lifetime
yet in this one...a mere unruly imagination
knowing to torture the reality of an empty bed.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts