a morning bath prep


 cool at first...tepid to become
to let the hot water run...

if from slumber , gently , u, should i shake
stealing u from  the depths of wonders that your dreams do make
there, in all my glorious nakedness stand
pulling back those covers, giving u a helping hand.
it would be difficult to not notice
that in your dreams, whatever the plot, lived a naughty accomplice
for, hard and steadfast your manly mast
promising to keep its announcement, in its proud erection last!
i would bend down, my nipples your chest to kiss
whisper how a warm bath to start your day would be bliss
and then turn around , my swaying derriere another calling card
that mast of yours becoming harder than hard!
i would pretend to be a water nymph
your slipping into the wetness of the bath, a triumph
for the dream forgotten all attention on my shimmering display
and u shall become my perfect naughty erotic gourmet!

RB.
 



Comments

Popular Posts