and the purpose being?





now what would the purpose have been of such a glorious day,
that knows to wash all ones fatigue away,
if not to bask and sun in the glory of what the day was to be
to liberate oneself of all life's shackles, ones soul to free.
should i quibble and bitch and moan
any good that comes with challenges by the wayside thrown
to wallow and selfishly blind my eyes from seeing
imprison my body and mind,  threatening my well-being?



and thus, exposed, complete for the day's rays taking
deep within my spirit a waking,
what it means to accept and absorb the beauty of it all
around me mine to acknowledge...natures call. 
that pod so deep within my being given to me at my birth , 
an inner eye ever seeing to know to appreciate the value and worth
of life around me that will always be bigger than me
yet, was given to me for free.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts