my perfect seat



may i be your whirlwind?
that which messes with your up and down
your inside out
your left and right?
that which makes your head spin
your heart beat fast and hard?
that which says, without a doubt...

"...dear gorgeous man...
dearest...u know u can,
be mine, from top to toe,
allow me to have u, allow me to show...
if, all of u, to me u give
no thought no action to misgive
but, rather, ask me to make u mine
beg me my indulgence not to confine.
instead, take u further than u know
take u further than u dare to ask or show
and on that path a new discovery
that of the old self, dormant no more, a sensual recovery."

when such an invite come so sincere,
in its openness all possibilities revere,
for, what a waste of time to lie to oneself
the truth belie and ones contentment shelf.
in this discovery of personal erotic sensuality
in being lost and living in sensual frugality,
be it not a perfect find
 in ones body and mind
that of a kind...?...
others close and dear  with a kiss, a touch, a tease... them bind
and into the evening go...in each other entwined.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts