foot fetish


 no high-heels, the deal
my feet, to feel,
to spread your thighs
display the prize
your cocky ardour
in its hardness does harbour...
a need for toes
round its hardness to close,
up and down to run
your scrotum not shun.
gently dig a heel
the perinea, delicious the feel,
 a throb a contraction
a slight distraction...
a sigh does escape
between my feet a gorgeous shape...
of your c*ck and b*lls...all,
the desire to indulge, the call...
what wonderful play
what an erotic ...splay.

do come and lie
don't belie
that naughty kink
in a wink
my feet will know
my feet will show
why the spread of your legs
simply begs
for me to indulge
and grow your bulge...!

aaaah!....breathless i shall be,
when i see,
that final explosion
the finale...a 'convulsing', spraying conclusion.

RB.








Comments

Popular Posts