Tonight...perched at the edge of your desk



I want to sit at the edge of your desk, as u finish your work
In a sort of way...in your subconscious lurk
And as that last sentence be dotted
To turn toward u, to put into play what  be plotted.
Not allowing your work to peruse
To distract u with my nakedness, with my directness your thoughts amuse
What else would u do but reach out and pull me near
Kiss me hard with your hands on my buttocks, your intentions real clear.
I shall straddle u as u sit in your chair
My soft breasts to push against u I shall dare
And even though fully clothed u may be
In full view your instant arousal we shall both see.
Work forgotten the study a playpen to become
Slow and indulgent  the intimate fun
From chair to desk  to floor, against the book case
Most erotic and sensual shall be the pace.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts