A whisper... A kiss...


A slight kiss of a shadow, a whisper in the breeze...
What be it I hear, that knows my ears to tease?
Be it the call to embrace the mystery of dreams the night before?
The riding of waves wet and wild, that call to lust's shore?
Or ...could it be that subtle murmuring of hunger unfed?
Those unturned pages of erotica...still...unread?
That yearning untapped yet, recognised in every dream?
Ever flowing becoming dangerously deeper, the fiery stream?
And central to all, this tortuous tease...
Be the imagined profile of a lover , a wish to seize
And devour! and eat! and gulp!  ... down ... deep ....inside out!
And all about!
Him to have and take...
To make...
To bewitch to charm...
Totally disarm...

Aaaaah!!!!!...a breath I need to take!!!
Best I wake!!!

For the dream does transcend
My day does bend
In a whirl does send
To lost meanderings my thoughts lend....

How the sun does know to warm and wake
And pleasantly  back to reality ... me... take.

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts