hugs endearing, affections sensual



 it can be no other way
how could i not lean in toward u?
wish to topple over for no angle too sharp to take the risk.
be it not true that my eyes speak of adulation
as they look into yours?
be it not obvious that you make me smile 
broader than the corners of my mouth?
can u not see my chest move with the beat of my heart?
is my speech not excited in its narration
each word falling over the next...a hurried garbled gibberish 
of so much to want to share with u?
my thighs tremble.
my nipples harden.
a tingle sets deep within my womaness.
oh dear lover....
how u torture my imagination!
how i shall wish u into my reality!
and once there...a strangle hold of sweet kisses,
hugs endearing,
affections sensual and seductive
shall shower every part of your form.
i shall steal your logic
and u shall know no better
than, to simply want to be

...mine...

RB


Comments

Popular Posts