to multiply tenfold









how i would love to multiply myself in your mind.
tenfold over would i draw myself
till the image remains imprinted,
embedded,
in many a hue of colour, deep in your subconscious.

i would pose and strut, like a peacock
proudly showing my form.
my shape i would carry with great pride
and welcome u into the comfort of my nakedness.





 i would become part of the landscape of your mind
the muse of all your imaginings
the start to all your adventures
the journey to new discoveries.

u would seek me in your thoughts
for, colourful and light with banter and passion
would the reminder be
when the recall be my pose, my strut.


 



what a haughty peacock i would know to be!
certain to play with your mind,
certain to win u over
and steal your every thought.

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts