an invitation...naughty


 sweet one...gorgeous one...dearest sexy man
let me share my imagination, the span
of how wild and wonderfully naughty, lustfully amok it runs
those cobwebbed corners of forgotten intimate possibilities it suns.
come join me on a trip of desires now hot and urgent, surfacing
in the look in my eyes, the tingle in my flesh, embracing
the need to tease and capture your attention
to while away the whole day in my company, the intention.
my invitation, i want your peace to usurp
the low whisper a nagging yet, delicious and welcome chirp
how sad it would be to miss out to stand between my legs
for truly, my hunger your presence, begs!
a wicked wink, a grin real broad, shall greet u at the door
but, maybe, my simple dress-code of red heels only, shall your expectations floor,
that dropped jaw of yours a tell-tale sign i got it right
oh!... how i shall in your surrender the whole day delight!

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts