how jealous, how envious, be such an indulgence


 oh beautiful day, how glorious u are in your newness
full of surprise in the hours to come.
little gusts of breeze titillating my nipples hard
and rays of sun warming the cockles of my heart.
a freshness ever evolving in nature 
as Spring begins to show itself in buds and shoots of new green.
the arduous nature of work no longer a feature worrisome
for what greater pleasures could there be than to take example
of the glory of adventures still to come.
mine be the discovery of indulgences where the erotic meandering of my mind
will feature in the welcome of u...dear lover.
i shall embrace u into my soft nakedness and allow u the pleasure
of a telling, yearning body.
a body burning to wake every part of your being
with touch gentle,
kisses soft...demanding a yielding in your responding lips.
u shall wish to whisper how u have dreamt of me and longed for me
but,
i shall swallow your words before they be said with my mouth upon yours...
there will be no time for talk,
rather, let us breath each other in.
let us see each other once more 
and devour the sight of each other with our hungry gaze.
let us show the day what wonders know to dwell when we are together.
let us make her envy our unplanned adventure ,
our day together 
and, the promises it holds.

RB.





Comments

Popular Posts