if i should ask you...to travel with me

So one gets an idea on what one would like to do.

For example...publish a book.

In today's day and age there are many ways one can do that, from self publishing to the more formal way of having a publisher do it for one. The point being...is it merely about having a book published, claiming to be an author, or is there more to it.
It is the same as being an actor. Being an extra or someones double...can one claim to be an actor per se.

For me, having already had ,many articles published...very clinical and financial...a few short stories here and there...one day when my book is published, its format that of a coffee table book before we dabble in the serious art of stories long and intriguing...the lead up to the book is to be as grand as the publication itself.
For what am i to do with a book that has no market, me an unknown entity, it costing an arm and a leg to get it into the reading world...and then what?
Like anything else one wishes to apply oneself to, best one does it with the understanding of what one is letting oneself into, and the first thing i was told was that i mustn't imagine i will become wealthy from my book or books.
Well, yes, writing is my passion and have been doing so since i know of myself...no chance this passion of mine will not reap the rewards i envisage it could.
Thus to bring out a book...its content complete...apart from the professional pictures that need to be completed...is the simplest thing i have had to do to date...the hard work has begun, realising the truth in the matter that one book and any following,may not reap what i am looking for.

Who am i? another person who sits down and writes...nothing more special than the next writer. So why would anybody want to buy or even consider picking up a book of mine....


Well. By the time my book does get published...i do hope to have caught your attention with much that will happen before we get there.

My voice clips.

My introductory video.

My 'tete-a-tete' of many  / avant-garde get together of the most interesting people one could ever imagine having in one room together.

A photo shoot exotically alluring of women and cars classical...for their is nothing more classical than a woman.

More videos.... I need the credibility..... i need to prove to all that i am worthy of your attention and interest to read and indulge in what i wish to present in words and pictures .

I need to share me and my world with you and show you how enigmatically beautiful it is no matter what....the hues of my mind, the songs that resonate when an interest captures my attention, the beauty of life itself for it beats with a warmth sensual , inviting.

I wish to invite you to join me on my journey...and trust to impart much of value and interest, thought provoking as we travel together.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts