to make a man feel...


Is it possible to make a man feel more than he could have imagined?
Is it possible to have him travel a road unexpected. A mans body a map beautiful in its manliness. A discovery of treasures of emotions...
through touch
a simple look
a hesitant kiss or hug.
That moulding into his frame. Asking him to feel me breath, the beat of my heart...at first slow...and as he begins to mould himself into me...so my heart begins a beat faster.
His surrender when i ask to be part of his thought, allowing me into his head space, willing me to know his thoughts.
My will to drown into him.
My will to know him.
My will to please him.
How could i not a story write ...a tale erotic...the beginning of much i shall show him.

The beginning of the pleasure of him.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts