what is expected


The voice had been friendly, inquisitive, verging on breaking out in a laugh. "Oh i do hope i am not wasting your time." she said "Would be horrid if you listening to me out of sheer courtesy."

He was amused at her manners and respect of his time and that made him want to chat longer. " Should you tell me you have to go," he said. " Then my thoughts will be full with jealousy"

"Full with jealousy?" she asked. "Why would that be?"

"Simple." he answered. " To leave me, means u going someone else to see."

"In that case," she responded." Climb in your car and come be mine."

"You gorgeous creature!" he laughed. "What a titillating thought, a fantasy sublime."

"I gather then i can expect you...?" she said, standing at the door.

He looked at his watch and saw there was time and simply answered.." For sure."

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts