to be naughty...a good naughty




how titillating when something spotted

from the mind cannot be blotted

to bring the image that much closer

to appreciate on the other side of the fence, the poser.


so aware of my binoculars be he

that much more to expose for me to see

how naughty yet inviting be the sight

no need to hide my desire to look or be polite.


all of a sudden notice he does too

a binoculars to his eyes hold and me to woe

and now i know my breasts exposed

me too, like a poser can be supposed.


a smile does his gorgeous mouth alight

me , a little shy, yet the smile bright

but most inviting be his whisper read

to come repose with him on his bed.


how hearty was my laugh and loud

with a calling of his finger his whisper avowed

in the negative i shook my head

and whispered, rather, to join me in my bed.


RB.






Comments

Popular Posts