a glorious morning imagining...enjoy.

 ( photo - Neil.B.)

This morning be sensual thoughts paramount in my imagination...it must be the day so wintery and beautiful in its awakening...enjoy. 

.........

 if i should hunt u and make u mine
to want to crawl all over u, be it a crime?!?

when my tongue your skin does slowly travel
and my mouth kiss every part of your yielding navel.

my hands shall caress and possess your flesh
insistent i shall be for our thoughts to mesh
for, when eventually our eyes do meet
my dark pools of lust yours shall greet.

then, be the care to let me know
your want on display desirous to show
u wish to be my favourite interest
what needs to be done to not contest.

so, u plead and beg, your every move physical
thrusting, a subtle gyrating, pressing into my form magical
a man hot and heated and boiling and simmering
restrained be your hands and blindfolded into imagining.

my prowess sensual, above your displayed yielding erect shaft
with my hands and lips around it, a bewitching magic craft
and when no longer that wave... after... wave... luscious tortuous pleasure be controlled

to spew forth to thrust high to shout loud to let go to yield ...to fucking....simply explode.

aaaah....a man satisfied u shall be
but round two already in view i can see
for while the body and mind in an insane grip sensual drown
with another episode even more intense to follow and the previous crown.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts