how the answer was attained

 
...and with trepidation and a slightly bewildered look in your eyes,
you ask...
 
"why is it that my loins throb so painfully... yearning.
in the pit of my tummy an unexplained churning.
my heart beats erratically in my chest. burning.
out of my depth... what is it that my mind devours...it be concerning."
 
no words of mine could explain nor show,
what needs to follow.
for that adrenalin rush, that release of self
that surrender and all inhibition shelf,
be the unexpected peak u feel?
layers... and layers... of inhibited self deceit, away to peel,
below to lie your fantasy revealed
not knowing how to handle it for it no longer concealed.
 
and here be i. to take it in hand
in its glorious flight of release to stand,
pulsating... alive
watching me watching you from my caresses much pleasure derive.
rhythmically. precisely to eat u up
with every stroke of my hand, my devouring palms on your skin to sup.
new territory on your flesh to trace.
in surprise u gasp for every bodily space
my kisses my nuzzling my every thought
knows to welcome your physical form... in lust to contort.
 
oh..... beautiful man! do u see now?
how?
words would have fallen short
no words would have stood in support,
of my feasting and extermination
of anything that held you back in your elation.
of allowing me to show you what a sensual beautiful creature you are
something i have always known and no longer do marvel from afar.
now...
i step back and take a bow...
for seeing you so spent and eyes erotically satisfied
content i walk away...knowing u have your answer to that hungry throb, no longer belied.
 
RB.
 



 
 

Comments

Popular Posts