how to explain the mood

 (photo - Neil.B.)

how could i explain the mood that settles deep
that wanton desire in my belly to keep
when thoughts of you my mind devour
u have captured me in wild imaginings, your power.

 (photo - Neil.B.)

when bare before u i wish myself to reveal
when taking your hands on my flesh wanting to feel
when moaning and rasping be the breath from my bosom
when within in me a yearning deep an endless chasm

(photo - Neil.B.)

 do come and sense what my being feels
do come and see what my heaving body reveals
do come and pull my head back and take my lips
do come and save me i need with this insanity to come to grips

i care not to stop but rather climb into you
myself wrap round your form possess u, a coup
and when yielding you be to the mood that settles deep
then know forever your mind shall be mine to keep.

RB.
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts