erotic art


how i wish to lay u down
gently caress u with my eyes....my lips will seek to find your Soul
my being to swim in u, complete and whole.

how i want to be one with u
to give my lust my heat my passion unreserved...to sink into your heart
the other half your missing part.

i want u to find me in my kisses soft
to ply my lips and taste my need...to pull me in to make me plead
to clutch me close, to tempt...the deed.

frantic unruly careless wanting
in illogical heat, ranting
a crave so deep pulsating
intimidating
a tsunami drowning
one confounding
a slave not to be
forever of shackles free
to ask to tell to say
to prey....


be mine in this turmoil of burning desire
for you be that fire
that set me alight
and now...the mind does delight
in feasting on every part
of your flesh...to press upon it my erotic art.

RB


Comments

Popular Posts