unequivocal in what it is



 a glance upon the book, and know the answer does lie
within the pages i shall read and from it pry
for my curiosity does weigh heavy upon my peace
 the need to know what next and thus allay my unease.




patience, never a virtue i can profess to possess
but, rather impatience the need to push and know does impress
one step closer to reading your mind
having that certainty that u be my sort, my kind.
 



no longer restless, for the book has foretold
your desires and needs in my control i do hold
so patience all of a sudden does upon my imagination rest
tomorrow u be mine and your resilience i shall test.

you see, u and i both know the sensual and erotic be a thing of beauty
it be not a forced situation, a thing of duty...
rather sheer unequivocal indulgence
to feast upon each other in abundance.

RB.

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts