Monday greetings...we are back with a bang!

 
Dear greetings to all!

It has been a challenge and an uphill battle without my desktop (the fear that my data may be corrupted) but, it has not stopped us from working on content for the
RB ecommerce site.

What an exciting few days it has been, the creation of  my first
promotional videos .

The intent of these videos is to awaken the sensuality and erotica that, I am sure, lives within you.
These videos are meant for those who understand sensuality, and is a capture of moments intensely intimate brought about by total surrender and the will to let go and experience one's self in the most revealing and connecting of way....without reservation, without inhibition, without concern of any sort.

and as the words say...at the end of each video,
do accept it as an invite

"...be a part of my World."....and make it yours.

The First promotional video will be available for viewing, on my blog, by tomorrow evening.
And the Second will follow shortly there-after.


Although nerve-racking while in the making...I have to admit I do love them and trust you shall too.

RB.




Comments

Popular Posts