a special reminder


"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."
"One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. Three, if you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away."
"At school, I was never more than about halfway up the class. It was a very bright class. My classwork was very untidy, and my handwriting was the despair of my teachers. But my classmates gave me the nickname Einstein, so presumably they saw signs of something better. When I was twelve, one of my friends bet another friend a bag of sweets that I would never come to anything. I don't know if this bet was ever settled, and if so, which way it was decided."
" It is no good getting furious if you get stuck. What I do is keep thinking about the problem but work on something else. Sometimes it is years before I see the way forward. In the case of information loss and black holes, it was 29 years."
 Stephen Hawking.
.............................................................................

There is no limitation to the Spirit, the Soul. It experiences it on Earth in its physical definition...a temporary visit on an adventure eternal.
To know to reach for the stars and redefine boundaries 'born' with on this planet, realising the potential of being 'alive', no matter the circumstance...Stephen Hawking an eternal reminder that my mind is more than my physical form.
 ...when one is 'born' to this life with a conscious bigger than most will ever fathom or grasp...for me, that is and was, Stephen hawking.

RB.



Comments

Popular Posts