a monster awoken.




shigeru umebayashi

Having been commissioned to write a piece for a follower of my writings..and because this commissioned piece is one to try and capture his inner turmoil of emotion for another...i sat down and the first step was to allow music to translate my thoughts, my images playing in my head...reading and rereading his request....for music knows to free me of the shackles of restrictive realities...

...upon the way this came to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw9fKuymA0I

and this is what i read ...a comment on the public forum for this link

"One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life."- Lori Charen.

...she has awoken a monster of emotion...of words... within my imagination. 

And thus i sit and write in the sway and pursuasion of what i hear and have read.

RB.








Comments

Popular Posts