woman...the gorgeous creature that u are


 "...what is it about u that makes u irresistible?
what is it that makes me look...what is it that makes me shiver and shake
my resolve, my strength crumble at a glimpse
how u play with me...strum...pick and pluck....PING!...goes my attention...
fully focused ...lost to anything else...
woman...gorgeous creature that u are
why torture my senses , why tease me so...?
how i labour in my imagination to keep u near for, vivid be every curve ...nipple hard...
sweet and wet the warmth of your womanly lusciousness
hidden and guarded between those milky thighs
come release me of my hunger...NO! don't leave my dreams! don't leave my fantasies!
stay there for me to feed and nourish my lustful hungers,
for, at a distance u are now...till next time we meet..."

..............................................................

He sat and stared and stared at the images he had captured of her with his camera....but, his vision became introspective and his mind wondered to their last meeting when she had welcomed him between those thighs of hers, when she had held his hips, tight and controlled with her firm grip...and up and down went her pelvis...allowing him the wondrous view, as he supported himself above her...of a perfect fit...a perfect slide...a soft warmth...enveloping.

RB.








Comments

Popular Posts