could u imagine this dream of mine?


 a night spent in restful sleep where, words played out in dreams.
a kaleidoscope of imaginings... in that instant, a sleeping reality.

where lovers kissed...touched...caressed...

suddenly, an impatient hurry washed over me to wake and sit before my keyboard.
for, if i could paint my dream with words.....

do sit yourself down and allow a selfish moment to drift.

would i be shamed to admit to my yielding, my moans and cries and growls?
when upon me u descended with the intent of a hungry man?
where my wish was to lay inviting in my quivering anticipation of your desires?
where your commands seemed nothing more than a voicing of what i needed...
wanted u to say...

there was no corner of the bed , no piece of linen, no cushion left
that did not burn from how u controlled my every arch....my begging...
clutched in a desperate need to feel deeper...harder,
...and...
when u began to moan, uncontrollable in your desire 
to take more of me
...then ...
above u i rose...
and straddled your hardness...
...riding u like a manic...
wishing to sprint to the finish line...

...exhausted...

...drenched, be we both...

clutching...melting...tranced and bewitched.

(...can u feel it? can u imagine?
now...
drift back...back and forth...as u read again and again
...and...imagine it to be u.)

RB.






Comments

Popular Posts