my jezebel

melting by Lindsay Garret


how sweet u stand there in your deceptive coyness
angelic be your eyes 
yet,
deep and swirling be their restless pools...
as u pin me down with your gaze
demanding...!... my weak mind to bend and bow.
how my inner being 
crawls 
...shamelessly... 
and grovels at the foot of allure
defined by the nakedness of your glistening flesh.
u stand smart and tall 
and 
assured in your power of my smallness.
my smallness defined by my inability to deny u...
oppressed and devoted , gutted and hungry my lust .
.
oh!... u... jezebel! of all luscious uncontrolled hungers!
how i shall tear u down with my touch my mouth
my manly strength!
i shall plough that womanly richness of yours
 taste the sweet nectar that will drip from between your thighs
u shall spread yourself before me 
writhe and arch!!!
and bend !!!
and moan...

...yet...

jezebel...

now i see..


.no matter how i bend u,
arch u,
wish to conquer u,
...make u mine...
it is not u that shall break.
how pitied, and small, shall be my groans and cries
when u walk away,
leave me drenched in remembrance
of how u allowed me to eat and presume to take control.
oh, u, jezebel...
how cleverly u have imprisoned me with your so-called surrender
how deceitful be u in playing with my sanity...
further gnawing away with your bosom rich in its roundness
your buttocks splayed for the taking...
cowering... sit i in the corner now
...addicted...
...needy...
desperately in need of u.... 

my jezebel.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts