do u know it...?...play!!!!


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wkof3nPK--Y

A MUST LISTEN.

A start to your weekend...allow yourself to fall...


"... in the beauty of music.

notes.

flow of images from whence do they come?
and that emotion?
that knows to well up ...flow down...deep into ones being...

how artful...how wordless the feeling
appreciation to express...how??

when in a vacuum ...yes vacuum of sound... my being floats.
no up or down.
no beginning 
or 
end....

a travel.
deeper...
into the colourful blackness of my head 
i fall...
running 
rushing
 anticipating 
wanting....!!!!!....
 the next note,
that cord, that softens and enhances the exactness
of the piece played.
how masterful the mind that hears music still not created
and pens it in scribbles...for me...called...music notes...

half's
quarters
sixteenths....

musical notations.

PLay!...PLay!   

....feed my ears....feed my spirit...feed my being...feed my soul.

RB.


Comments

Popular Posts