dear female

...oh do talk to me and tell me the secret of your perfect foliage . Tell me the secret of your colour green. Would you disclose your natural state of beauty and how it is that you grow so wild ?
Can i too, be like you? Allow my roots to settle deep in soil rich brown in colour. Can i too, feed off  Earth?
"aaaah..." the plant whispered...
" Dear female. It is your watering of my ground and the nutrients u feed my soil and your exposure of me to the beautiful sun, that allows me to grow. And as my roots expand and i then crave for bigger grounds, your replanting of me will allow me to grow wild...my foliage larger, greener.
But. Like you who knows love and care and thus grows and spreads her wings wild in imaginations... and should it be taken away from you....?
i too, would die, like you, in a state of deprivation." 

To feed. To nurture....a Soul a Mind.
Compassion.
To surround oneself with those who make one feel as big as the Self one is.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts