to gym

To gym.
The body sweaty and hot the gym did make
ninety five minutes of hard work it did take
the tummy and all still not in shape
a lot more hard work required no escape.

To aspire to have a body more fit
each muscle toned the mind set not to quit
a space occupied my body the tell
for all to see and judge as well.

I feel the strength each day does grow
each muscle tighter, contracted beginning to show
by the time my goal i do reach
i hope to not my diligence at any point breach.

And now the shower a welcome heat
the hot waters my skin gently to beat
and as the body begins to relax
feeling good revved to the max.

Tonight the same routine applied
the body to look good the mind wired
i have to be at my best possible
to represent myself tops, i am responsible.

The shower be done my body soft
the beauty regime completed and offed
to don clothes alluring and sensually appealing
an excellent start this morning am feeling.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts