let us dabble further





i shall pretend to not know you there
i shall pretend there is nobody occupying the chair
but a difficult task for the mind very aware
the scrutiny of my curve, that of your stare.

i shall arch so that you can see the dip in my back
i shall expose all for any inhibition i do lack
my skin luminous on a surface black
allowing your gaze on every part of me to snack.

the breath now short
in my throat caught
for i feel you near
my desire quite clear.
 

put your hands on my hips and caress me slow
treasure my surrender in the arch it will show
make sure the moment in translation not lost
for if more than sensuality then all will be lost.

let us dabble further in suggestions erotic
in each others needs to drown hypnotic
and in no hurry to end this suggestion play
to reach that apex we will both delay.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts