meanderings

And though the pleasure may be in the surrender of the lady to her "lover"....some ladies find the lead to that surrender an addictive aphrodisiac.

And thus:-

" She had asked him to trust her....let go. She had asked him to look into her eyes and read the sincerity of her request.

Her request....

'Allow me to be your only reality at this moment in time. Let me in....open your mind and jar me with the intensity of your hunger to be gently caressed, passionately accepted, unquestionably acknowledged.

Hold me gently to u and be our balance as we stand closer than close to each other...for i am lost in the physical form of u and sinking deeper into the core of your throbbing lust.

Know your thoughts have become mine.

Know i live every second.....every millisecond that which the pores of your skin breath and want.....that gentle touch u crave ...that kiss that awakens the romantic in u....that pressing of my softness, an urgency growing for us to become one

.....one in thought and desire.

Your hardness shall be my indulgence. Your groans my salivating pang to taste u....'

And as he listened he lost his sanity to the velvet whisper of her voice.....gone."

My meanderings....they shall not be contained.....

And as each second passes , minute ticks, hour gongs, that much closer i get....the heart beats fast....and at times a faintness takes me over at the wondrous prospect of the world that is allowed to grow and develop in my writings.

Yes.....the road ahead tangible and more real than reality itself. It flows in my veins.....a publication in sight.

RB.

Comments

Popular Posts